Nearly every financial decision you make in business has tax implications, and we work hard to find the best possible approaches to addressing them. In the complex and ever-shifting field of state and federal tax law, we pride ourselves on staying educated and informed and putting that knowledge to work for you.
The guidance we offer includes:
- Tax planning and advice on relative benefits when selecting business entities, including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, not-for profits and individuals/DBAs.
- Tax considerations for all business transactions, from simple corporate sales to complex mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations.
- Analysis and structure for ongoing operations, start-ups, venture capital transactions, corporate financings, commercial real estate and leveraged buyouts.
- Strategic income tax planning for family and closely held businesses.
- Employee benefits and qualified plans.
- Estate planning, and state and local taxes.
- Personal and individual tax planning.
- Tax litigation and controversies.