Gross Shuman P.C. was founded in 1959 by Gordon R. Gross and Paul Gonson. Irving M. Shuman joined the firm in 1960. For many years, the firm under the name Gross, Shuman, Brizdle & Gilfillan P.C., was led by Peter S. Gilfillan. Gordon, Irv, and Peter shared a vision of providing dedicated, client-centric legal representation at the highest level and that vision continues to guide us today.